Drawing on its decades of experience in the field of safety switches for machinery guards, Pizzato Elettrica is revolutionising the concept of safety handles, with the market launch of the new P-KUBE Krome series.
These products combine the characteristics of a robust handle for safety enclosures, with an ergonomic, rounded grip and built-in, customisable control button, with various illuminated signalling options. These indicate the state of the guard, or other operating conditions that can be visualised externally to the guard.
- Compatible with NG and NS series safety locking switches with RFID technology.
- Internal, 5 mm thick steel fixing plate, to ensure locking system robustness, and increased service life.
- Handle front customisable in satin chrome and illuminated white finishes.
- Illuminated control button, built into handle, with call, open, reset, and other functions.
- Modern and ergonomic design with fully concealed fixing screws and cabling.
- Tamper prevention, from interlocking protection caps inserted to fixing screw holes.
- High anti bypass coding level, thanks to RFID technology actuators.
- Requires no adaptation for use on hinged or sliding doors, left or right; same individual product code.
- Compatible with lock out devices for NG and NS series safety locking switches with RFID technology.
- Lighting with integrated RGB LEDs, for local signalling of guard state.
- High signalling visibility, even from a considerable distance, and in brightly-lit environments.
- Ability to light up a single handle in green, yellow, red, blue, white, purple, and pale blue.
The new P-KUBE safety handles are a built-in and innovative solution for machine manufacturers who, with a single product and wiring harness, can optimise the cost of components, by eliminating peripheral control boxes and illuminated signalling columns, and implementing aesthetically pleasing and exclusive guards – without compromising on the quality and reliability offered by Pizzato products.